5 Components for Your 2018 Marketing Plan
Here are some important considerations as you review your marketing plan for the new year:
- Make a thoughtful inventory of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to your business and plan accordingly.
- Dare to dream. Reflect on the past year’s wins and losses and consider the things you can do differently in the coming year.
- Create a mission statement that will make you stretch but is tangible enough to achieve day by day.
- Define a target market. Doing so will help simplify your life and make you less busy and more productive.
- Identify and implement key business multipliers such as hiring the right staff and working with a reliable third-party marketing company that can assist you with tools that help you grow and retain your business.